Monday, January 30, 2012

1/30/12

I still felt pretty toasted yesterday, so I upped my calories a bit. It helped a lot. I felt great today. I could just tell while I was warming up I had no aches or tightness. I'm ready for another hardcore week of training. Anyway, today looked like this:

For time:

'Isabel'
30 Snatch (135#)

3.13. I went into the workout with 7 unbroken reps. Then 5 more. Then a lot of doubles, triples and some singles toward the end. I didn't go all out on this workout. I would say it was about an 80% effort. First of all I had never done this workout before and secondly I did this workout by myself. I was happy with this time though. I would be interested to see what my time would be if I got with a good athlete and went head to head.

Rest 10 minutes then...

2 Rounds for time:

50 Squats
40 KB Swings (53#)
30 Box Jumps 24"
20 Wall-Balls
10 Burpees onto plate

9.55. My first round was unbroken at 4.15. Second round was in 5.40. Had to break up some of the reps, went hard and felt great. This is the first time I've done box jumps or air squats at high intensity since hurting my knee. Had absolutely no pain at all. I was really happy about that. Overall a decent session.

No comments:

Post a Comment