Monday, January 23, 2012

1/23/12

I felt a hell of a lot better than yesterday. I also bought a knee brace yesterday. I'm thinking this knee issue might just be tendonitis. I had tendonitis in my elbow about a year and a half ago. I wore a brace for a few weeks and it went away and never came back. I wore the knee brace today during the workout and felt absolutely zero discomfort. Really hoping this is some minor tendonitis and I'll be good to go for the open. Anyway, today looked like this:

EMOM for 20 minutes:
2 Muscle-ups (really emphasized turn out, paused at bottom of lock out, all the doubles unbroken)
5 KB Swings (2 pood)

40 muscle-ups and 100 swings, felt really good.

Rest 10 minutes then...

5 RFT:
15 HR Push-ups
15 GHD Sit-ups

5:01. The push-ups felt awesome, the GHDs slowed down a little after the 3rd round. Overall a solid day, excited for some lifting tomorrow. I'm really stoked me knee didn't give me any pain today.

No comments:

Post a Comment