Tuesday, May 22, 2012

5/22/12

Today was my last training session of the 2012 season. It's a been a great year with a lot of progress. Today was not at all taxing; I'm winding things down.

'Annie'
For time:
50-40-30-20-10
Double-unders
Sit-ups

5.15. Everything went pretty quick. I thought this was going to be my first unbroken 'Annie', but I missed two double-unders during the set of 40. Everything else was unbroken. My heart rate was barely elevated after this, I definitely feel conditioned.

Rest 15 minutes then...

6 Rounds on a 2 minute clock @ 2 minutes rest:

300m Row, in the Remaining Time Max Reps:

Round 1 and 4: Wall Balls
Round 2 and 5: 2 Pood Swings
Round 3 and 6:  Burpees

26, 15, 19
21, 12, 17

Rest 5 minutes then...

Tabata Handstand Hold.

Overall I feel fit. My strength is going to take a few more years to develop. I also need to put in further time with my advanced gymnastics skills. Since starting Crossfit I've come farther than I thought possible. It's been unreal. I'm excited to compete at this level and more excited for the years to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment