Friday, June 15, 2012

6/15/12

Today was a lighter day. My body is pretty fried from all this heavy lifting. I went through the metcon at about 80% today. It was a lot of non-traditional movements that wouldn't be in a competition, solid movement though. I'm winding things down for some maxes next week. I'm super excited to lift heavy soon!

On a Tabata clock:

One Arm Dumbbell Snatch (alternating) 50#
Hand-Release Pushups / Roll throughs (that high school wresting conditioning move where you kick your legs from side to side in a push-up position, never done these)
L-sit hold / Parallet Pass-throughs
Battling Ropes / Ball Slams (20#)
Burpees
Bottom to Bottom Squats
Sledge Hammer Strikes
Rowing (calories)

Rest 5 minutes then...

Behind the Neck Jerk - Work up to a medium-heavy single in 10 minutes

-Hit 185, 205, 225, 225 and then called it a day. Everything felt light, I felt really fast. Excited for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment