Monday, June 4, 2012

6/4/12

I had an awesome workout today. It was a shorter session, but the intensity was very high. I was recovered and overall felt good. It's great to be back at my old gym. I'm definitely excited to set some PRs this summer!

Back Squat - 5,5,5,5,5 - 275, 315, 315, 315, 315  - Last couple sets felt tough. (5 RM is 340, established last week)

Rest 15 minutes then...

EMOM for 20 minutes:

-odd minutes: 3 Power Clean + Push Jerk (200#)
-even minutes: 10 Knees-to-elbows

This felt good. I did this last week at 190# with toes-to-bar. Switched is up a little bit with more weight and a different movement and it felt great. I felt strong today. Excited for tomorrow! I also went for about an hour long hike with some steep inclines today. Not part of training, but definitely some good physical activity in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment