Thursday, June 21, 2012

6/21/12

Today was an awesome session. I was a little tight throughout my body, but once I rolled out and got warm everything came together. Despite all this really heavy lifting, my joints and body in general are feeling a lot better. I've lowered my training volume and upped my calories a bit and my body is really responding to these changes in a positive way.

Squat Clean - 2,2,2,1,1 - 225, 245, 255, 275, 300#. PR.

Rest 10 minutes then...

For time:
5-4-3-2-1
Dead-lift (385#)
Front Squat (225#)
-60m Prowler Push (4 plates) after each move (10 total)

-Didn't get the time, but went at high intensity. Great workout, prowlers are a lot of fun. I was super stoked about the 300# clean. I've been wanting to do that for a long time. I've had that number in my mind as a milestone. 315 soon! Great session.


-8 Hours after the AM session I got in the yoga studio for some solid hot yoga. Extremely relaxing stuff; good movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment