Sunday, October 4, 2015

10/4/15

Today was a great workout. It was really good to run and enjoy it.

A. 
8 Mile Easy Run 

-1:12 (~9:20 / mile pace) ... didn't push the pace here, but felt MUCH better than last week. I think this was primarily because I ate a little bit of food prior to the run. I still had extreme DOMS in my quads today... every step I walk is painful... going down stairs is very difficult. But I used to run with DOMS like this all the time back in the day prior to crossfit when I did more of a bodybuilding style split, so I knew I could still run. After a few miles my legs loosened up slightly, but still hurt with every step I took. Glad I pushed through it and got this run in though. 

B. 
15 Minutes Mobility 

-Complete.

Meals for the Day: 

0600 (pre-workout) - 1 Cup Black Coffee, Eggwhite Protein, 1 TBSP Almond Butter

0800 (post-workout) - BCAAs

0900 - Eggs, 4 Slices Turkey Bacon, Potatoes, Peppers, Onions, 16 oz Coconut Water

1100 - Buffalo Jerky, 1 Lara Bar

1400 - Steak, Broccoli, Mushrooms, 1 Avocado

1800 - Chicken, Fajita Vegetables, Pico de Gallo, Guacamole, Lettuce, Fried Plantains, 3 Dates




No comments:

Post a Comment