Monday, December 13, 2010

12/13/2010

Slept 7 hours. I didn't really feel that great today (I didn't eat paleo yesterday). I blame feeling poorly entirely on my diet, I'm pissed I went outside my usual bounds yesterday. Anyway, the workout was:

As many rounds in 20 minutes with a 155 lb barbell:

1 Power Clean
2 Front Squats
1 Split Jerk
10 Push-ups

The first 10 rounds were easy, 10-15 became difficult, especially with the jerks. I really blew through everything aside from the jerk. It's a move I'm not entirely confident with as of now. My shoulders and hamstrings were still sore from last, but I'm glad I still did the workout with intensity. I got 17 rounds (I did 22, but couldn't get the jerk on 5 of the rounds). This was an exhausting workout, I really hated it. Between being weak at overhead lifts and eating like a retard yesterday, today was not a good day. After the WOD was 50 GHD sit-ups and 50 extensions. I'm excited for tomorrow, skill work and a short met-con.

Meal 1 - Whey (12g), 8 Almonds, 1/2 Apple

Meal 2 - Whey (27g), 1/2 Apple, 1 cup Milk, 1 tbsp Peanut Butter, 1 Slice Whole Wheat Bread, 1 tbsp Creatine, 1 tbsp Beta-alanine, 1 Multi-vitamin

Meal 3 - 1 Chicken Breast, 1 Tomato, 7 Olives, 1 Apple

Meal 4 - 1 Steak, 2 cups Broccoli

Meal 5 - 2 Chicken Sausages, 1 tbsp Peanut Butter, 1 cup Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment