Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12/14/2010

I had a really weird sleeping pattern last night. I took a long nap yesterday and it messed with my sleeping cycle; anyway I ended up sleeping about 6 hours. I was a little nervous this morning going into the gym, because of the muscle-up work. The workout was:

Skills work, not for time:
100 double unders
30 muscle-ups

For time:
100 Russian KB Swings @ 72 lb
50 Wall Balls @ 20 lbs
25 Burpees

The muscle-ups felt really good. I got 7 on my first set, which is the most unbroken I've ever done. So my sets looked like: 7,5,5, 3 (tried butterfly kips, didn't look pretty), 4,4,4 for a total of 32 reps. The rest between sets was the other two guys I was training with sets'. I finally brought my camera to the gym and I got a video of the last set of 4, where the reps were difficult, especially the pressing out at the end. I'm happy I was getting sets of 4-5, I've come a long way from doing my sets of 1.

For the timed portion my time was 6:24. I beat the guys I was training with by about a minute. I felt good on the muscle-ups and the short conditioning WOD.





Meal 1 - Whey (12g), 1/2 Apple

Meal 2 - Whey (27g), 1/2 Apple, 1 Slice Whole Wheat Bread, 1 cup Milk, 1 tbsp Peanut Butter, 1 tbsp Creatine, 1 tbsp Beta-alanine, 1 Multi-vitamin

Meal 3 - 1 Chicken Breast, 1 Tomato, 1 cup Broccoli, 1 cup Milk

Meal 4 - 3 Chicken Sausages, 2 cups Broccoli, 1 cup Milk, 1 tbsp Peanut Butter

Meal 5 - Whey (27g), Casein (12g)




No comments:

Post a Comment