Tuesday, December 21, 2010

12/20/2010

I was more sore today than I was yesterday. I had some extreme DOMS in my shoulders and triceps. I can't remember my triceps ever being this sore. Aside from this I was extremely congested. These two discomforts coupled together discouraged me from training today. I felt I needed the rest so I took it. I really need to shake this head-cold I have going on. I hate being sick and not being 100% ready to train. This week has a lot less training volume in it that usual, but we have an extremely difficult WOD on Friday.

Meal 1 - Whey (27g), 1/2 Banana, 9 Almonds

Meal 2 - 2 Chicken Sausages, 1/2 Banana, 1 cup Milk, 1 tbsp Peanut Butter

Meal 3 - 3 Chicken Sausages, 7 Olives

Meal 4 - 1 Chicken Breast, 1 cup Broccoli, 1 cup Cauliflower

Meal 5 - 2 Chicken Sausages

No comments:

Post a Comment