Wednesday, December 8, 2010

12/8/2010

I slept about 9 hours, which was good. I felt decent when I woke up. My joints were recovered after taking 6 days off from lifting. I'm recovered, had some time off and had a nice time enjoying great food. Back in the gym for four days straight until Sunday's rest. Today's workout:

1 Rep Max Clean
1 Rep Max Bench Press
1 Rep Max OH Squat

215,230,155, Total = 600

I set a 20 lb PR on the clean which was cool. I thought I could lift more on all these lifts. This was really difficult on the shoulders. I tied my previous PRs on bench and OH squats. I almost had 165 on OH squat, but I lost it toward the end of the movement. I was not happy with my performance today, I should be stronger than this. I have improved a lot strength wise over the last 8 months, but I still have a ton of improving to do. Considering my bench press has always been terrible and that I just learned Olympic lifts / OH squats in the last few months I should probably be less hard on myself. But I still can't be happy with my current strength.

Meal 1 - Whey (12g), 1/2 Apple

Meal 2 - Whey (27g), 1/2 Apple, 1 Slice Whole Wheat Bread, 1 tbsp Peanut Butter, 1 cup Milk, 1 tbsp Creatine, 1 tbsp Beta-alanine, 1 Multivitamin

Meal 3 - 3 Chicken Sausages, 10 Strawberries, 7 Olives, 1 cup Milk

Meal 4 - 3 Chicken Sausages, 2 Cups Broccoli, 1 cup Milk

Meal 5 - 2 Chicken Sausages

No comments:

Post a Comment