Saturday, December 11, 2010

12/11/2010

I slept about 7 hours; I was a little sore today, especially in my hamstrings. I got in a thorough warm-up in the gym and I felt decent once the WOD started.

With a 60 lb sandbag:

5 Get-ups R / 5 Get-ups L
10 Jump Squats
5 Lunges R / 5 Lunges L
30 Seconds Squat Hold
1 20 ft. Rope Cimb

Time: 17:00 (fastest time in the gym by 5 seconds)

The whole WOD was done with the sandbag on my back; aside from the rope climb. The get-ups were probably the hardest part and the jump squats burned. Overall a nice conditioning WOD. It was not too taxing on my body. Our gym had a Christmas gift exchange afterward. I ended up getting a coffee sampler which was pretty cool. I looked really lean in the mirror today, it's pretty motivating. I realized I promised more pictures a few weeks ago. I'm bringing my camera to the gym on Monday.

This was a great week. I feel like I should have done a little better on Monday. I only set a PR on the clean, I know I have a little more in me when it comes to OH squats. Aside from Monday I had the fastest time for all three other workouts this week. I'm excited for the months to come and the conditioning workouts / leaning out in my near future.

Meal 1 - Whey (12g), 1/2 Banana, 9 Almonds

Meal 2 - (Christmas Party Food post WOD) - 2-3 Serving of various fruit, handful of various nuts, 1/2 chicken breast, 3 large slices of lunch meat

Meal 3 - 3 Chicken Sausages, 2 cups Broccoli, 1 Slice Whole Wheat Bread, 1 cup Milk

Meal 4 - 1 Chicken Brest, 1 cup Broccoli, Salad, 1 Tomato, 1/2 Banana, 1 tbsp Peanut Butter, 1 cup Milk

Meal 5 - 2 Chicken Sausages, 1 cup Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment