Sunday, December 5, 2010

12/4/2010

I slept about 10 hours which was great. I was a little nervous about today because I have not ran in over two weeks. I didn't really know what to expect, but whenever I take some time off from running I get a little tense about running. There is nothing worse than running when you're out of shape. I got out the door and the weather was perfect. It was almost 50 degrees and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. My legs and lungs felt great so I decided to run a lot longer than I originally planned. I was going to go 35-45, ended up doing a great 70 minute run with was some really big hills. It felt amazing to run and at no point did I feel fatigued. After about 30 minutes I was just waiting to hit a wall considering I haven't run in so long. My GPP is decent right now, so I guess I just did this run off of that. My hamstrings were tight the next day, but not painful. I enjoyed my favorite Indian food after the run, a very nice treat considering the strictness to which I've been adhering to my diet. Overall a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment