Saturday, December 18, 2010

12/17/2010

I slept about 7 hours. I had a sore throat last night and it was really painful when I woke up. Emergen-C are a life saver, I took about 4 of them today. Today was a complete rest day. I took a 2 hour nap about mid-day. I had a headache today. It may have been from the alcohol yesterday, or the fact that I didn't have coffee today because I wanted to take a nap on my rest day. Either way it was unpleasant.

Meal 1 - Whey (27g), 1/2 Banana, 9 Almonds, 1 tbsp Creatine, 1 tbsp Beta-alanine

Meal 2 - 3 Chicken Sausages, 1 Slice Whole Wheat Bread, 1/2 Banana, 1 tbsp Peanut Butter, 1 cup Milk

Meal 3 - 2 Chicken Sausages, 1 Slice Whole Wheat Bread, 1 Banana, 1 tbsp Peanut Butter, 1 cup Milk

Meal 4 - 1 Large Steak, 2 cups Broccoli, Fiber Shake

No comments:

Post a Comment