Monday, March 19, 2018

3/17/18

Definitely has been rough with the constant travel / work stress / getting in late last night ... got into the gym to give 18.4 a run-through this morning. The new standard has changed HSPUs for a lot people (those that actually adhere to it and/or are held accountable to it). Anyway, messed around with it this morning and gave the workout a run-through. It was a very strange phenomena with a judge giving me reps and what seems like a swarm of people around me attempting to no rep me for what was a poorly drawn line in chalk on the wall. It was a lot of negative energy and a lot of negative attitudes in my direction, but overall I realize I way out in front in the 'standings' within my current gym... have a huge target on my back. Which is fine, I get it, but I'm excited for the day I am in a more positive community of competitive people that handle the 'Open' differently. Finished 'Diane' in ~7 with maybe 10-15 no reps? Stopped there, saving my back from 315# and decided to redo in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment