Monday, March 26, 2018

3/26/18

Gave 18.5 another run-through this morning... didn't feel particularly great, I was a bit sore in my forearms prior to starting this, but overall felt okay. I got the exact same score as on Saturday... which is a bit ridiculous, I've never got the exact same score on a re-test, but I guess that is where my current capacity is at. Upside of 55+ C2B pull-ups within 7 minutes is a limiter for me at this point. A few weeks ago I may have faired a lot better on this workout. It has been a few insane weeks... over the last 35 days of the Open I've been on the road for at least 24 days... Not sure how I managed to pack so much travel into this short amount of critical time, but that is just how it played out this year.

Overall hugely happy with my effort... overall I felt more 'balanced' as an athlete than I ever have going into an Open and I am also extremely proud for of this performance after coming off of TBS. I would like to continue to round-out some of deficiencies while simultaneously getting back some of the top end strength / work-capacity numbers I've achieved in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment