Tuesday, March 13, 2018

3/13/18

This training is becoming extremely inconvenient... it is a big time suck on top of all my regular work that doesn't stop... The training went way over schedule (2 hours) and I wasn't able to attend the Invictus Competition Class that I wanted to hit... had to settle for a later 'regular' class at the Point Loma location... anyway... got the class in... it was overall a decent workout with some solid coaching.

A.
Every 2 minutes for 18 minutes (3 Rotations through each station):
Station 1 = 8 Ring Muscle-ups
Station 2 = 70 Foot Hand Stand Walk
Station 3 = :45 L-Sit Hold

-Complete ... great warm-up... was actually coached on my handstand walk and it helped a TON. Looking forward to implementing the cues I was given a lot.

B.
5 RFT:
400m Run
9 Toes-to-Bar
6 C2B Pull-ups
3 Bar MU

-14:23 ... all sets unbroken ... lots of running.

C.
1 Mile easy cool-down jog back to base

-Complete

No comments:

Post a Comment