Wednesday, August 1, 2018

7/29/18

AM Workout (0730)

7 Mile Run in 57 minutes … tons of hills … huge mile climb right off the bat to start into some rolling hills. This was an amazing run … ran with the fastest guys here … or at least tried to. I gassed out about halfway and fell back, but got a ton of intensity out of this. I felt quite fit, which was really nice given the elevation and hills. I couldn’t train like this year round, but I really enjoyed this today. Had a blast getting this in.

PM Workout (1600)

6 Sest:
:30 up hill (extremely steep grade – up a ski slope at Galena)
About :60 rest (jog down the hill back to the start) 

-This took about 10-ish minutes, not totally sure. This was a burner… had a ‘Fran’ cough afterward … tried to keep up with these kids, but they were rocking me, great stuff, fun second session.

No comments:

Post a Comment