Monday, April 2, 2012

4/2/12

So the last 4 days have involved a lot of R&R. I drank a lot of alcohol and kind of just unwound. I didn't eat much cheat food, but did booze a lot. I've had a lot of weird stuff going on in my life. For the most part it is entirely out of my control. The Open has been stressful. I'm ready to get into the grind of training again. Today was a solid WOD. I was a little nervous about training just because all the alcohol I've had, but despite the fact I drank most of yesterday I felt decent today.

With a 25# Vest, for time:

3 Rounds:
200m Run
15 Burpees (onto plate)

straight into...

2 Rounds:
400m Run
30 KB Swings (2 pood)

straight into...

1 Round:
800m Run
60 Push-Press (45#)

20.58. The painful part of this workout was the KB Swings. The first 3 rounds went really fast. The 800 took what seemed like forever. Overall a solid WOD. I haven't vested up in a longer WOD like this since before the open. I was breathing heavy. I'm excited to train again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment