Saturday, April 28, 2012

4/29/12

Active rest; easy 40 minute run. I was planning on just taking complete rest, but I've got a lot going on and needed to blow off some steam. I had a great time running last week in Canada and I just felt the need to get out the door and run. I used to run religiously for years, maybe today was just out of habit. Whatever reason motivated me, it was awesome. I do love to run. My biceps and lats are extremely sore. I was surprised that my legs were not sore, just slightly fatigued.

Also, it's almost mind blowing how much better I feel after a day of solid healthy paleo-zone food. It's like I'm a whole new man. The steady diet of fish oil and whey protein did not cut it two days ago, it left my body feeling like hell after my two workouts that day. I'm super excited to get back in the gym tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment