Tuesday, April 10, 2012

4/10/12

Today was a super simple session. I went hard, but didn't feel particularly good on the metcon. Felt really strong on the lifting though. Still in Idaho, did the WOD off the board at a local affiliate, it was a main site wod from last week. Anyway, today looked like this:

Squat Clean and Split Jerk, Touch and Go - 5 x 165#, 3 x 195#

Squat Clean and Split Jerk, Singles - 225#, 235#, 235#

Rest 10 minutes then...

"Pheezy"

Three rounds for time of:
165 pound Front squat, 5 reps
18 Pull-ups
225 pound Deadlift, 5 reps
18 Toes-to-bar
165 pound Push jerk, 5 reps
18 Hand-release push-ups

My time for this was a little over 13 minutes, I don't remember exactly. My toes-to-bar gassed out hard. I came close to tearing during the second round, so I backed off a bit on the intensity. I definitely could have gone a little harder, but overall was happy with my effort and that I didn't tear really bad. Excited for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment