Wednesday, November 17, 2010

11/17/2010

I got a little over six hours of sleep. I got in the gym early (0600) due to work related stuff. I felt awesome, albeit extremely sore in my upper and lower body. The workout was a complete strength day, as basically this entire week has been so far.

50 Chest to Bar Pull-ups (30,15,5)

Distance for 50 row strokes, using arms only with legs locked out.

One arm dumbbell row drops sets: 90, 60, 45. 10 reps each weight, for three sets continuous

Dumbbell bicep curls: 50, 35, 25. 10 reps each weight, for three sets continuous

50 GHD back extensions (25,25)

I got 30 pull-ups on the first set, this is the most I've ever done. I might have had a few more in me. I'll try for a few more next time. On the row I got 465 meters, 100 more than anyone else I was training with. I'll be interested to see if anyone beats me. This was surprisingly extremely difficult. The drop sets were killer, definitely not traditional crossfit, but they were awesome. The GHD extensions were rough after yesterday's leg workout. Overall I really liked the workout today was pleased with my performance. I'm looking forward to rest tomorrow and for Friday's Olympic moves. I took a short nap today, I woke up around 5 pm. When I woke up from that nap I was more sore in my entire body than I have been in a long time. This soreness is insane, I'm eating a lot more carbohydrates and calories than I usually would, but I need to recovery from these workouts and grow stronger.

Meal 1 - Whey (13g), Flax (6g), 1/2 Banana

Meal 2 - Whey (27g), 2 Slices Whole Wheat Bread, 1 tbsp Peanut Butter, 1 cup Milk, 1/2 Banana, 1 tbsp Beta-alanine, 1 tbsp Creatine, Multivitamin

Meal 3 - 1 Cup Whole Wheat Pasta, 1 Hamburger, 1 Plumb

Meal 4 - 1 Cup Whole Wheat Pasta, 1 Slice Whole Wheat Bread, 1 Hamburger, 1 Banana, 1 tbsp Peanut Butter

Meal 5 - 3 Chicken Sausages, Fiber Shake

No comments:

Post a Comment