Wednesday, November 3, 2010

11/3/2010 - Wednesday

11/3/10 - Wednesday

Felt tired and lethargic when I woke up today. I haven't been eating right the last few days as I took a little trip to Seattle for Halloween. I haven't logged my workouts or food in a few months, wanted to start logging them both again. I put up 310 x 3 on back squat. My previous PR on squat was 300 for 1 rep. This was a big PR for me and I was pretty happy with it. It didn't feel that difficult either. The WOD was difficult. It was 10 24 inch box jumps, 100 ft sled drag (6 plates), 225 lb dead lift x 10, 95 lb OH squat x 10 and a 200 m run. 4 RFT. My time was 23:10, about the average of the top guys in the gym. I was ahead of the curve until the last round, then my time really suffered. It was a great WOD, overall exhausting. Looking forward to tomorrow. I was running while I was in Seattle, felt great to run for a few days and give my elbows and shoulders a break. This log is starting on a Wednesday, going 4 WODS and then Sunday off. Typically my workouts would not be like this. I'll usually do Monday, Tuesday WODS, Active Recovery (running 5-6 miles) Wednesday, WODS Thursday and Friday, then maybe a WOD, running or rest Saturday depending on the volume of work in the previous days.

Meal 1 - Whey (12g), 1/2 Banana, Flax oil (6g)

Meal 2 - Surge Recovery, 1/2 Banana, Multi-vitamin, Calcium, 1 tsp Creatine, 1 tsp Beta-alanine

Meal 3 - 4 eggs, 5 olives, 1/3 cup cheese

Meal 5 - 1 Plumb, 12 almonds

Meal 6 - 2 Steaks, 1 cup Zucchini, 1/2 cup carrots

Meal 7 - 3 Chicken Sausages, Fiber Shake

No comments:

Post a Comment