Thursday, November 4, 2010

11/4/10 - Thursday

11/4/10 - Thursday

Felt decent when I woke up this morning. The workout started with a 1 rep max press. I got 155, a new PR, although my heaviest ever going before was 135 x 5 a few months back. I may have had more in me, but the OH squats yesterday left me a little sore. I attempted 165 twice and missed. I will get it next time. The WOD was not for time, it was more a skills day. The workout was ten rounds. Each round started with the same handstand lockout and rope climbs, but the reps of the triplet counted down each round.

60 seconds handstand lockout

2 20 foot rope climbs

10,9,8... 1 of Triplet: Ring Dips, Double Unders, 90 lb Dumbbell Rows (each arm)

This workout was great, the handstand lockouts were by far the most difficult aspect of this circuit. By the time I was near the end I was extremely exhausted. I wasn't taking rest between sets the first few rounds, but by the last set I was resting about two minutes between sets. I worked on double unders for about 30 minutes after the WOD and drastically improved by the end of the end of the session. I'm looking forward to the O lifting day tomorrow.

Meal 1 - Whey (12g), 1/2 Banana, Flax oil (6g)

Meal 2 - Surge Recovery, 1/2 Banana, Multi-vitamin, Calcium, 1 tsp Creatine, 1 tsp Beta-alanine

Meal 3 - 2 Chicken Sausages, 1 Slice Whole Wheat Bread, 2 tbsp Peanut Butter, 1cup Milk

Meal 4 - 1 Chicken Breast, 2 Cups Broccoli, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 cup Milk

Meal 5 - 2 Chicken Sausages, Fiber Shake

No comments:

Post a Comment