Tuesday, November 30, 2010

11/30/2010

I got about 8 1/2 hour of sleep and I felt great when I woke up. I wasn't as sore as I thought I'd be from the heavy clean and jerks yesterday. I wasn't really sore at all. Anyway, the WOD today wasn't too taxing. It was:

5-5-5-5-5 on back squat. I ended up at 295 for my last set. I've never done that many repetitions with 295 before. It felt good, I haven't done a one rep max in a long time on squat; I'm looking forward to finding where my 1 rep is at.

The WOD was:

10,9,8,7...1 of

Burpees
Rope Slams
Hallow Rocks
Jump Squats

My time was 7.52. The fastest on the board so far that day. It was a quick workout, I didn't feel at all gassed at any time during the workout. I'm so used to having heavy weights in my WODs that this was great to just do body weight stuff. It was nice conditioning; it made me excited for getting closer to the games when I get to start doing conditioning everyday. I miss being extremely conditioned. I'm extremely excited for tomorrow's workout, it's going to be intense.

Meal 1 - Whey (12g), Flax (8g), 1/2 Banana

Meal 2 - Whey (27g), Flax (8g), 1/2 Banana, 1 Slice Whole Wheat Bread, 1 tbsp Peanut Butter, 1 tbsp Beta-alanine, 1 tbsp Creatine, 1 Multivitamin

Meal 3 - 1 Burger, 7 Olives

Meal 4 - 1 Burger, 1 cup Broccoli

Meal 5 - Whey (27g), 1 cup Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment