Monday, November 15, 2010

11/15/2010

I slept about 8 hours; I felt rested and awesome when I woke up. Feeling as good as I did I was ready for anything. Today was a grueling chest workout that completely kicked my ass. It was as follows:

Not for time:
5 x 8 Dumbbell Press @ 70 lbs (rest is partner's set)
10,9,8,7... 1 Ring Dips (rest is partner's set)
100 Push-ups with 200 m run in between failures (my sets: 25,20,15,20,20)
100 PVC Paralet Dips with feet elevated (4 x 25)
50 Knees to Elbows (35, 15)

Played around with a weighted vest afterward, did some dips on bars and pull-ups. The guy I consistently train with worked me back and forth on this workout. He beat me on literally every exercise beside knees to elbows. The ring dips were terrible, the push-ups were ridiculously hard after the previous exercises. This was an extremely discouraging workout, especially considering how awesome I felt beforehand. My chest/pressing is just not my strong suit at this point; I can already tell I'm going to extremely sore tomorrow. I'm looking forward to tomorrows leg workout.

Meal 1 - Whey (12g), Flax (6g) (I straight up forgot to eat fruit this morning before my workout)

Meal 2 - Surge Recovery, Whey (12g) (about 40g protein / 60g carbs)

Meal 3 - 4 Eggs, 1 Slice Whole Wheat Bread, 1/3 cup Cheese, Green Onions, Pepperoncinis,

Meal 4 - 3 Chicken Sausages, 1 Cup Milk

Meal 5 - 1 Chicken Breast, 1 Bell Pepper, 2 Cups Broccoli

Meal 6 - 3 Chicken Sausages, 1 Cup Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment