Monday, November 8, 2010

11/8/10

Felt decent when I woke up off of about 7 hours of sleep. Woke up and weighed myself; I came in at 190.4 lbs. I'm four pounds heavier than I was in July (186.5). I'm significantly stronger and I'm lean, but I wish I had pictures from July to compare with. I should really start taking some pictures of my physique. I could still lose a few pounds, my BF% is definitely not under 10 percent. I'll weigh myself again in week or two, to see my diet's effect on my weight. I felt good on the WOD today; it wasn't too exhausting. I'm glad this WOD wasn't extremely taxing because I was still sore from the four WODs back to back last week.

Strength:

Incline Bench Press 5x5 @ 175 lb

WOD:

5R / 5L KB Turkish Get-up @ 45 lb x 5 with 50,40,30,20,10 Double-unders between the sets.

I'm terrible at the bench press; it is by far my worst lift. The guys I was training with were doing 250 and 225 for their last sets. I've been improving, but not as quickly as other lifts. It's just a huge athletic deficiency of mine; but I'm hitting it hard. On the upside I did very well on the double-unders. Last week I could barely do any in a row; today my best was 23 in a row. I was happy with this improvement. The get-ups really showed off my muscular imbalances. I blew through the 5 with my right side each time. The left I was getting 2, 2 and 1 each time. Overall a nice workout; I'm really looking forward to tomorrow and the 1 rep max dead lift. I don't really know where I'm at, I haven't maxed out in a long time, I'm interested to see where I'm at.

Meal 1 - Whey (13g), 1/2 apple, flax (6g)

Meal 2 - Surge Recovery and Whey (40g P, 55g C), 1/2 apple, 1 tbsp Creatine, 1 tbsp Beta-alanine, Multi-vitamin

Meal 3 - 3 Chicken Sausages, 7 Olives, 1/2 Bell Pepper

Meal 4 - 3 Chicken Sausages, 2 cups Milk

Meal 5 - 1 Steak, 2 Cups Broccoli, 1/2 Bell Pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment