Monday, November 29, 2010

11/27/2010

I got about 10 hours of sleep, which was much needed. I was excited for today's WOD and a little nervous. The WOD was:

'Nate' - AMR in 20 Minutes of:
2 Muscle-ups
4 Handstand Push-ups
8 KB Swings @ 70 lb

I was shooting for 10 or more rounds. The workout ended up not being timed because I was sharing 1 set of rings with 5 other people that couldn't do muscle ups consistently. Basically the majority of their attempts were missed and they were taking a really long time on the rings. So I ended up just working in when I could and I did a total of 15 rounds, probably in around 30 minutes. I really enjoyed this workout, the muscle-ups came easily today, the HSPU were more difficult for me.

Meal 1 - Whey (14g), Flax (6g), 1/2 Apple

Meal 2 - Whey (27g), 1 Slice Whole Wheat Bread, 1 tbsp Peanut Butter, 1 cup Milk, 1/2 Apple, 1 tbsp Beta-alanine, 1 tbsp Creatine, 1 Multivitamin

Meal 3 - Whey (27g), Casein (12g)

Meal 4 - 1 Chicken Pita and Beer

No comments:

Post a Comment