Saturday, November 6, 2010

11/6/10 - Saturday

I woke up feeling good, although I'm very sore; mostly in my shoulders and quads. I'm not going to do four hard WODs back to back again for a while. This week was extremely demanding on my body. I've definitely got my diet on lockdown which is good, I'm going to weigh in on Monday morning. I haven't weighed myself in months, I really have no idea where my weight is going to be.

I was looking forward to today's workout, 'Murph' all week. I usually have a good time on any workout involving running.

1 Mile Run

100 Pull-ups

200 Pushups

300 Squats

1 Mile Run

The pull-ups, pushups and squats can be broken up however. I would really like to do this workout fresh and see how it goes. My plan going into the workout was to do 10 sets of 10/20/30. About halfway through I was doing 10/10/15/10/15 of pull-ups, pushups, squats, pushups, squats. I had to break them up. The pull-ups felt easy each time which was great, everything else sucked. My time ended up coming in at 35.05. This is not a fast time, I was shooting for under 30 (which the guy I usually train and compete with got ~28). I was just exhausted. I ran slow, I didn't do the squats and push-ups fast enough. It was just a bad day. I would be interested to do this work out completely fresh. But I completed the workout and I'm looking forward to my day of rest tomorrow. Today is a high carb day, tomorrow will be a low intake/recovery day.

Meal 1 - Whey (12g), 1/2 Banana, Flax oil (6g)

Meal 2 - Whey (27g), 2 Slices Whole Wheat Bread, 2 tbsp Peanut Butter, 2 cups Milk, 1/2 banana

Meal 3 - 3 Chicken Sausages, 1/2 cup brown rice, 4 slices pineapple

Meal 4 - 1 Chicken Breast, 2 Cups Broccoli, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 cup brown rice

Meal 5 - 3 Chicken Sausages, 1 cup Milk

Me on the right, in between push-ups and squats.


No comments:

Post a Comment