Thursday, November 25, 2010

11/25/2010

Slept a little under 7 hours; felt great when I woke up. I look and feel really lean, it feels awesome. Got in the gym at 0900. It was a little hectic because it was Thanksgiving. There were a ton of people in the gym, most doing the 'Filthy Fifty.' I was still on schedule with my workouts; it was a little awkward to get space to workout. I didn't have room to do 'Annie' again; I'll do it Saturday morning if the gym isn't too packed. Anyway, the WOD was:

Every minute on the minute pull-ups (max at 20 rounds).
I wanted to get 15-20, I haven't ever tried this. Considering I don't have very good butterfly pull-ups 20 was an impossibility. I got to 15. On the 16th minute I ripped my hand bad and threw in the towel. I probably could have finished the minute and maybe even gotten 17 rounds. Once I fully master the butterfly I'd like to try this again. Got a nice pump from this session.

After about 4-5 minutes of rest I did some wall-balls. With a partner we did 10 and rested during the other person's set. It took about 11 minutes for a total of 150 reps each. It was a nice way to get the heart rate up. This week was a lot less taxing on my body, I'm looking forward to an easy run tomorrow and for the muscle-ups on Saturday.

Meal 1 - Whey (14g), Flax (6g), 1/2 Apple

Meal 2 - Whey (27g), 1 Slice Whole Wheat Bread, 1 tbsp Peanut Butter, 1 cup Milk, 1/2 Apple, 1 tbsp Beta-alanine, 1 tbsp Creatine, 1 Multivitamin

Meal 3 - 2 Chicken Sausages, 12 Almonds, 30 Grapes

Meal 4 - Whey (27g), Casein (12g), Flax (12g)

Meal 5 - Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment