Sunday, November 7, 2010

11/7/2010

Rest day. I slept about 9 hours and I actually took a nap for another hour and half today which was great. I'm decently sore in my upper body; lats, biceps mostly. I ate more carbohydrate today than I was planning on, I felt that I needed it. Anyway; I'm looking forward to this week's training and I'm looking leaner than I have in a while. Weigh in tomorrow morning, I'm guessing I'll be between 187-195. I realize that's not a narrow guess, but I really have no idea what I weigh. I've stayed away from the scale for months and just focused on performance.

Meal 1 - 3 Chicken Sausages, 1 cup Milk, 3 Slices Pineapple, 1 Slice Whole Wheat Bread

Meal 2 - 4 Eggs, 3 Slices Bacon, 1/2 Bell Pepper, 1 Cup Broccoli, 1/4 cup Green Onions, 1/3 cup Cheese, 1 cup Milk

Meal 3 - 3 Chicken Sausages, 1/2 Bell Pepper, 7 Olives, 1 cup Milk, 1 Banana, 1 tbsp Peanut Butter

Meal 4 - 2 Chicken Sausages, 1 Banana

Meal 5 - Protein Bar (6g F, 16g C, 20g P), Fiber Shake

No comments:

Post a Comment