Thursday, November 18, 2010

11/18/2010

Slept 8 hours, woke up extremely sore in my legs. I wanted to get some active recovery today. Ended up going for a 37 minute run in the foothills this morning. It was a decent run, nice and slow, it felt good to be out running. I haven't been running as much as I'm used to lately, so I like to get some in as active recovery each week. Overall felt decent, aside from the extreme soreness in my legs throughout the entire run and day. I'm not sure tomorrow's Olympic lifting is going to go well while I'm this sore. We'll see.

Meal 1 - Whey (27g), Flax (12g), 6 Strawberries, 1 cup Milk

Meal 2 - 1 cup Whole Wheat Pasta, 1 Steak, 1 Satsuma

Meal 3 - 2 cups Broccoli, 1 Steak, 1 Banana, 1 tbsp Peanut Butter, 1 cup Milk

Meal 4 - 3 Chicken Sausages, 1 cup Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment