Thursday, November 11, 2010

11/11/2010

Slept in today; got about 10 hours of sleep which was awesome. I felt a little tired when I woke up. I originally was not really planning on training today, it was going to be complete rest. But I felt decent in the afternoon and went out for a recovery/fartlek run. Total running time of 46:00 minutes. After a 10 minute warm-up I did 1,1,2,2,1,1 minutes of 80-90% efforts with the same amount of time as recovery. After the last interval I had about 15 more minutes to cool-down. It was a great workout, not too taxing at all and it felt great to run fast.

I had a slight slip up in my diet, I ate some regular (non-whole wheat) bread, a little cheese and salami today. It was an Italian sandwhich at a work meeting; there's a million worse things I could have eaten, but it was a divergence from my goals nonetheless and I need to be accountable about such things.

Meal 1 - 2 Chicken Sausages, 1 Banana, 1 tbsp Peanut Butter, 1 cup Milk

Meal 2 - Italian Sandwhich (cheese, salami, tomatoes, bread)

Meal 3 - Whey (27g), Flax (6g), 1 Banana, 1 Plumb, 1 cup Milk

Meal 4 - 1 Burger, 1 cup Broccoli, 1/2 Bell Pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment